Less is more! 4-Day Rotation is a minimalist program that offers fast results. Instructors will learn four program designs using only two pieces of equipment per class. Learn how rotating and varying the equipment and goals of the class creates effective cross-training. Day 1: body bars and gliding discs; Day 2: body bars and steps; Day 3: body bars and stability balls; Day 4: rubber resistance and steps. Learn how to create goal-driven group exercise strength programming that will keep people coming back for more.
By Keli Roberts
- Highlight the benefits of four goal-specific group conditioning programs.
- Demonstrate and teach four different programs suitable for group exercise workouts 30-60 minutes in duration.
- Identify the goals and elements involved in each of the programs (compound, circuit, super set and complex training).
- Contrast and modify easily implemented 30-60 minute programs, using only two pieces of equipment per workout.
- Plan the training stimulus by a rotation of the programs and the equipment, in a plug-and-play, three day-a-week training system.
- Develop a goal-oriented approach to group strength classes with cross training and meaningful variety.
|4-Day Rotation: Limitless Options for Group Strength ||Module|