Small-group and partner training is one of the fastest growing segments in the fitness industry. See how this model of training can make a huge difference in your business and career! Learn how to account for different fitness and skill levels and how to make each training feel like a personal session. Participants will also experience several new, dynamic and interactive exercises specifically designed for partners and small groups.
By Todd Durkin, MA, brett klika1
- Identify the reasons behind changing trends in the personal training market in regards to group personal training.
- Identify and address the needs of the participants in a group personal training environment.
- Identify the key components of creating an effective, engaging group personal training environment.
- Describe appropriate safety and program design concerns for group personal training.
- Execute, in a safe and effective manner, appropriate interactive exercises and games for small and large groups.
- Design and execute successful group personal training programs with the appropriate exercises and interactive class environment.
|Buddy Up! - CEC Course ||Module|