At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe and understand the role of a “Mastermind Group” in a business context.
- Understand how to create and strategically plan business action steps.
- Comprehend the“The Entrepreneurial Triangle” and the relationship between time management and results.
- Define the “Sweet Spot” for success.
- Use the time management and organizational “Four Color-Coded System,” including the meanings of “green machine, red tape, mellow yellow’ and blue sky” time.
- Have an increased understanding of the roles marketing and the self play in a successful business.
- Have a framework within which it is possible to work through current business and/or marketing challenges, obstacles or other issues.
- Feel comfortable setting up a game-plan, action items and deadlines for overcoming obstacles, challenges and related issues.
- State the top six challenges and obstacles that may occur and have an outlook on the solutions and methods to overcome them.