Review the principles of resistance training and learn a number of progressive, full-body partner exercises that will improve your client's muscle conditioning, endurance, speed, balance and core stability. Whether you teach group fitness or train clients privately or in small-group settings, this course is a must and will provide you with over 20 new exercise ideas and progressions.
By Sherri McMillan, MS
- 1. Describe the concept of integrated muscle conditioning.
- 2. Explain how to integrate lower body, upper body and trunk conditioning and balance into one complete, compound, functional exercise.
- 3. Describe limitations to integrated training.
- 4. Explain proper progressions.
- 5. Describe correct biomechanics and technique.
- 6. Demonstrate a variety of partner tubing exercises.
|Partner Tubing - CEC Course ||Module|