Discover the latest muscle assessments and best exercises guaranteed to develop stronger, more functional and better-looking glutes! From this workshop, you'll walk away with a toolbox full of simple muscle assessments for the glutes, easy-to-use corrective exercises and the newest, most effective exercises for improving the strength, performance and shape of your backside!
Among the Topics Covered:
• Building Better Glutes
• Glute Muscle Assessment and Corrective Exercise
• Exercises for Improving Glute Strength
• Exercises for Increasing Glute Power
• Sample Glute Training Programs
By Nick Tumminello
- Describe the importance of having strong, functional glutes for optimal posture, functional movement and sports performance.
- Implement simple assessments used to test current levels of glute muscle strength.
- Implement corrective exercises to regain optimal glute muscle strength and function.
- Explain the best standing glute strengthening exercises.
- Explain the best floor-based glute strengthening exercises.
- List three things you must do in order to ensure your glute training efforts are safe and effective.
- Summarize simple program design strategies all fitness professionals can immediately apply to deliver a more comprehensive glute workout and achieve better results.
- Identify new glute training exercises like the Bench Hip Thrust, Floor Hip Thrust, The Monster Walk, the Cook Hip Lift, Anterior Reaching Lunge and The Singe Leg Half-Squat, Half-Dead Lift.
|Secrets of Glute Training ||Module|