Do you (or your clients) find cardio boring, ineffective and impractical? Then this course is for you! Cardiorespiratory training is a huge part of our fitness routine, yet is almost exclusively confined to treadmills, bikes, steppers and elliptical trainers. Why? This course explores creative energy-system development (cardio) techniques for everyone with hands-on components using RAQS (reactive, agility, quickness and speed) and games. Learn, laugh and sweat...and not a treadmill in sight!
By Scott Hopson
- Idenitfy fundamental energy system responses to movement.
- Identify key hormonal responses to energy system development (ESD) and how these dictate results.
- Develop an equation for exercise that can be applied to every training component, including ESD.
- Integrate ESD with all other phases/goals of training, including strength, power and hypertrophy.
- Implement ESD as part of movement prep and recovery.
- Apply exciting techniques for ESD using CRAQS and Games.
|That's Not Cardio...Is It? Course ||Module|