Outstanding results can be obtained through in-depth understanding of female body composition, physiology and hormonal changes that can occur in conjunction with a solid weight-training program. Learn the optimal quantities of protein, fat and carbohydrate intake, combined with various exercise protocols, to make a tremendous difference in your physique! Explore the practical link between physiological and functional needs to create a superb training program for females.
By Scott Josephson, MS, RD
- Describe how to implement several beneficial aerobic and anaerobic fitness training protocols using different training systems.
- Identify the components of and describe your body’s requirements for adequate pre- and postnutrient intake for resistance training.
- Identify the numerous differentials between plateau, pyramid, compound, superset and pre-fatigue resistance exercise training protocols.
- Differentiate between muscle fiber types, recruitment patterns and their roles for performance based on the nature and duration of an exercise.
- Identify and differentiate the body's energy sources used for anaerobic and aerobic exercise and their usage with adenosine triphosphate.
- Detail specific repetitions, techniques, volumes, rest requirements and an exercise sequence to obtain hyperplasia or hypertrophy.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Women, Weights and Results ||Module|